1. Buyers wishing to participate in a timed action or purchase a fixed price or classified must first create an account by clicking on ‘Register’ on the homepage.
2. All of the information imparted will be treated as private and will not be shared to any third party.
Bidding & Buying
1. This auction uses proxy bidding i.e. bids are automatically entered on behalf of the bidder for the lowest amount required to win the item.
2. As a buyer you agree that by placing a bid on any item, you are entering into a binding contract and you are legally obliged to purchase any and all items on which you are the highest bidder when the auction ends.
3. Our software will place bids on your behalf using the above bid increments (set out below) up to your maximum bid. It will only bid as much as required to ensure that you remain the high bidder, or to meet the reserve price, up to your maximum bid amount. For lots which have a reserve, if your maximum bid is at least the reserve price, we’ll automatically increase your bid to meet this reserve, and bidding will continue from that point. If another bidder places the same maximum bid or higher, you will be notified automatically so you can place another bid.
Price level Bid Increment
0 - 5 0.50
4. Each lot has an Automatic Extend/Anti-snipe feature. Meaning if a bid is received within the last 180 seconds (3 minutes) of the lot ending, the ending time will extend a further 180 seconds (3 minutes), until bidding is finished.
5. A currency conversion tool is provided on the site. This tool is only intended as an approximate guide and you are therefore strongly advised to conduct your own research into the applicable exchange rates prior to placing a bid.
6. Please note that Parlogram Auctions reserves the right to reject a registration to bid online, withdraw its permission for you to use online bidding, or terminate an online
bidding account, for any reason any time prior to, during or after an auction.
7. Parlogram Auctions accept no liability for any failure or delay on placing bids or any errors contained in bids placed via the online bidding service. By using site you agree that you do so entirely at your own risk. Parlogram Auctions accept no liability for delay, disruption or interruption of auction activity in the event of, but not limited to, technical problems, power cuts, electrical failure, fire, flooding and other acts of God, terrorist acts and human error.
8. If you, as the highest bidder, fail to pay for a lot in full when requested to do so by Parlogram Auctions within 14 days of the close of the auction, we reserve the right to offer and sell the lot to an under bidder or another buyer at a price agreed with the consignor.
9. A Buyer’s Premium of 18% will be added to the successful bid price of each lot and is payable by the Buyer as part of the total purchase price. Buyers acknowledge and agree that the Buyer’s Premium will be added to the hammer price of all lots.
Condition reports and additional images of items are available on request by contacting: email@example.com
After The Sale
1. Parlogram Auctions will notify you of whether you have won an item in our auction via an automated email. Invoices will be issued to all successful bidders once the auction has closed. Shipping charges to the buyer's location will be added at this stage.
2. Payment must be made using Paypal or Bank wire transfer in Euros.
a) Any other methods of payment are at the discretion of Parlogram Auctions and must be agreed before the start of the auction.
b) All payments of €10,000 and above must be paid by bank/wire transfer.
c) Any and all bank charges relating to sending and/or receiving money are to be paid by the customer.
3. Purchased lots will all be packed and shipped by Parlogram Auctions and shipped via 'Austria Post' (the national carrier in Austria) as either insured airmail packages or 'Express Mail Service' (EMS), unless otherwise arranged with the buyer. A small charge for packing materials and handling will be added to the actual shipping cost. Further information about 'Austria Post' can be found here: https://www.post.at/en/index.php
4. Lots can only be shipped when full cleared funds have been received. All items will be shipped and declared for their full value. Customs/imports fees in the buyer’s country of residence are the responsibility of the buyer. Austria is a member of the European Union, therefore Items shipped within the European Union are customs-free.
5. Collection in person can be arranged by appointment only.
6. Parlogram Auctions offers a lifetime guarantee of authenticity on all items sold at our auctions. If for any reason you have a doubt or question regarding authenticity of a lot you have purchased, you must notify us as soon as possible. The lot in question along with details of the sale and accompanying written evidence must be sent to us in order for us to investigate further. If it is agreed that enough evidence has been presented to support the lot being a forgery, Parlogram Auctions will purchase from you the lot along with all and any title and/or claim, and will recompense the total price originally paid by you in respect of the lot, including purchase price, buyer’s premium, VAT and reasonable costs associated with shipping. In this instance Parlogram Auctions must be entirely convinced that the lot is a forgery and to this end it is incumbent upon the buyer to provide incontrovertible written and/or photographic evidence from at least 2 mutually acceptable recognized authorities that the item is not genuine.
Selling on Consignment
If you wish to consign an item for a future auction or would like to place it on our site as a fixed price/classified listing, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
After we have reviewed the items you wish to sell, we will contact you with auction estimates for each item we would like to include. Once we have agreed on all estimates (and reserves if applicable) we will forward you a copy of our Consignor Contract for review and guide you through the consignment process.
Please do not send any items without contacting us first to discuss. If we receive any items prior to contact which are not deemed suitable for the auction they will be returned to the sender at their expense.
As a Consignor you confirm that you are the sole owner of these items and/or have the unrestricted right to transfer full ownership of the items to the Buyer, free from all third party rights or claims (including copyright, title and/or claim). You also confirm that you have provided us with all the information you have available regarding the previous ownership, use and/or association with significant people, events or otherwise, of all items you wish to consign.
Parlogram Auctions allows the use of reasonable confidential reserves for agreed lots. Reserves are considered and /or approved on an individual lot basis and must be agreed in writing no later than 7 days before the start of the first session of the auction unless otherwise agreed. The reserve assigned to a lot is the lowest bid that must be achieved in order for the lot to be sold to a bidder. The commission payable to Parlogram Auctions will be deducted from that bid.
As a consignor if, after signing a contract with Parlogram Auctions, you withdraw your items before the auction begins, you will be subject to a withdrawal fee of £50 per lot. If you withdraw any items from the auction you will be liable for return shipping costs and insurance.
Neither you nor anyone acting on your behalf may bid on the items you have consigned to Parlogram Auctions. If you violate this provision of the contract you will be subject to paying the bid, commission and buyer’s premium on all lots upon which you are the highest bidder.
Parlogram Auctions are not responsible for items until they are in our possession. As a consignor you are responsible for the insurance, shipping, handling, customs, taxes and any other related expenses for items during shipping to our office and/or returning to you for any reason. Parlogram Auctions maintains insurance against theft, loss, damage or destruction for items, once in our possession, equivalent to the agreed reserve price of the item. If no reserve price has been agreed between the consignor and Parlogram Auctions for any item consigned to an auction, it will be covered up to the agreed low estimate. Once payment and collection of items has been arranged for sold lots, liability for these items and all related insurance and shipping expenses becomes the full responsibility of the Buyer.
Parlogram Auctions retains the copyright to any photographs and/or descriptions of the items listed in the auction unless otherwise indicated.
Parlogram Auctions will charge you a Consignor’s Fee as a percentage of the total of all hammer prices realized from the sale of your items. Consignor’s Fee is based on the value of the items consigned and will be set by mutual agreement between Parlogram Auctions and the consignor.
Providing Parlogram Auctions have received full cleared payment from the Buyer, you will be paid within 30 days of the closing date of the auction in which your items sell. Payment will be made directly to you by bank transfer.
Any and all bank charges relating to sending and/or receiving money are to be absorbed by the customer.
We do not charge an unsold fee, however any unsold items will be returned at the consignor’s cost.
Listing Rules & Policies
Selling on this site is by prior arrangement with Parlogram Auctions only.
Parlogram Auctions is an online marketplace that allows users to offer, sell and buy items listed on it in a variety of pricing formats and locations.
The actual contract for sale is directly between the seller and buyer. Parlogram Auctions is not a traditional auctioneer.
When listing an item you agree to comply with Parlogram Auctions that:
- You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered.
- Clearly and truthfully state what the nature and origin of the item.
- Specify the condition of the item against a recognized grading scale.
- Describe any defects or flaws in the item.
- Include at least one photo of the actual item for sale, not a stock photo.
- Make sure the item is not a bootleg or an unauthorized copy of copyrighted material.
An item which violates any of the above mentioned policies may be modified, obfuscated or deleted at our discretion.
If your item sells, contact your buyer, accept their payment, and post the item.
Parlogram Auctions has no control over and does not guarantee: the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users' content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
Listing fees for sellers
Listing an item on the site costs €1 per item.
The following listing enhancements are available for an additional fee of €1
- Highlighted listing title
- Bold listing or subtitle
- Adding a YouTube video
- Good 'til Canceled listing duration
- First image
You can add up to an 39 additional images is free of charge.
Final Value Fees
We charge a 10% final value fee when your item or relisted item sells.
Final value fees are calculated as a percentage of the total amount the buyer pays, including shipping and handling.
Fees will be due at the end of the invoice period (monthly) and are to be paid with PayPal.
Copyright © 2019 parlogramauctions.com